REUSABLE, REVERSIBLE, & ECO-FRIENDLY COFFEE SLEEVE
Coffee lovers rejoice! Skip the cardboard sleeve at your local coffee house and eliminate a piece of unnecessary waste on the go. These cotton cup cozies are a fun and stylish way to keep your drink warm and your hands safe from heat. Keep one in your bag and one in your car for those impromptu caffeine runs.
→ OUTSIDE: 100% Cotton. These double-sided sleeves are reversible and easy to clean.
→ INSIDE: 100% Cotton batting. Batting keeps heat in the cup and off your hands. When used with cold drinks, the batting will absorb condensation and keep hands dry.
→ CLOSURE: Hook & Loop tape. Easy to pop on and off, and allows for a bit of flexibility in sizing.
One size fits most disposable cups (12oz, 16oz, 20oz) The sleeve is pictured on reusable plastic cup from Starbucks in their grande (20oz) size.
→ WIDTH: 3.5”
→ TOP CURVE: 13”
→ BOTTOM CURVE: 10”
All materials are prewashed and preshrunk. Spot clean and air dry preferred, or wash with delicates and tumble dry low. Do not microwave.
We would be happy to ship directly to your recipient and include a handwritten message from you at no additional charge. Please add any messages or special instructions to the "Notes for Seller" information in check out.
THOUGHTFUL WAYS TO GIFT
Teachers, Coaches, Coworkers, and Friends – anyone with a love for warm drinks would love their own handmade cup wrap. Slip one of these cozies over a reusable mug filled with:
- Gift card to your local coffeehouse
- Chocolate, candies and other treats
- Drink mixes, tea bags, or freshly brewed coffee!
Need a larger quantity? Please message me. Wholesale orders available via our Etsy Wholesale store.
Listing is for ONE coffee sleeve. Coffee cup pictured is NOT included. Pattern placement may vary from items pictured.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jennifer Baker, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
The Wittle Whale
PO Box 265
Comstock Park, MI 49321
Please send me a message to discuss placing a custom order.
Custom orders are created for you soon after your order is placed. Any changes to your original order submitted after 24 hours of placing the order may incur a commissioning fee.
Wholesale orders are available. Please send me a message to discuss what you're looking for.
Gift wrapping and packaging are available upon request.
I offer an exclusive 20% coupon for your first purchase when you join the official The Wittle Whale VIP Club. This wonderful club allows me to spoil members with giveaways, discounts, sneak peeks and more. To become a Member and claim your instant VIP Coupon, simply paste this link into your browser: http://eepurl.com/cm6MBP